Urban Myths: Disney Urban Myths: Disney

great!

thanks for using my music! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

You, Sir.

Are a god among men.

The animation became PROFESSIONAL level in this one. PROFESSIONAL. I could see this on television.

Look, do this until you die, and then do it some more. Did i see some rendering in this one? i think i did.

Well, anyways, um... bye. Good job.

"Bob, Bob and Bob" "Bob, Bob and Bob"

all my 5 are belong to this.

after being seriously angry from accidentally cutting myself with a saw today, i saw this. Bob bob and bob. I knew it was going be something made by some ten-year-old who thinks the word Bob is funny for some reason.

i was dead wrong.

OW MAH BACK!

Lolz.

you sir are a god.

:) More please.

BottleCapClock responds:

thanks 4 the review..well bob#3 is sorry but Bob #2 is sorry for himself for being hit by a microphone

Munch's War Munch's War

good job.

wonderful.

absolutely wonderful.

You should consider making this into a series.. if you haven't already.

munchmed responds:

nah sorry, its a one off

Protocols of elder Atoms Protocols of elder Atoms

oh no.

Another clock crew. greaatt.

SovietAtom responds:

Is that about the movie?

Ackbar : The Movie Ackbar : The Movie

REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

GRAPHIX: They were alright. Ackbar was kinda fuzzy. There was next to no amination, but it was enough to make it look good. I understand you can't really animate it that much since it's a picture, but still, good job.

SOUND/SFX: Just perfect.

Style: it was fun! This is the kind of thing that you could put on adult swim. Most of the stuff on there is crud anyways, but this would be a fun little short. Weird, but funny.

Overall: Good job, i enjoyed it.

Review Request Club.

NG Audio Portal NG Audio Portal

That was one of the best movies ever.

just touch up the animation, make it like, high quality beautiful, and that could be a t.v quality commercial man. amazing!

chillyphilly responds:

Thank you!
I know i could have done better...but ah well, im tired.

Popstar Popstar

I thought

A couple things about this movie.

Graphics: I thought that it was a well animated video, lots of time put into it. It was clever, and very funny. Plus it was a little sad too.

Sound: That's a funny song. No other comments.

Style: It was all in the same style, never became unrelated. So, great job. 10/10

Blockhead: Episode 5 Blockhead: Episode 5

Great!

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove LOVE! That was realllly good! I have nothing to say.

Calamari Attack! Calamari Attack!

That was..

That was really good! You stuck to a style. I thought it was very good. I don't have too much to say..so consider this a short review from me.

-Review_Cometh